While it’s always a pleasure to live in a spacious house with lots of airy rooms and open spaces, many people today are intrigued by the concept of tiny homes. There are several benefits to living in one. These micro dwellings are not just compact but come with a range of features and amenities. They can provide the comfort and conveniences you want in your home without the associated high maintenance costs, taxes, etc.
The Best Tiny Home Park Models
If you are looking at tiny houses, you might wonder whether there is any scope for uniqueness, an attribute people look for when building a home. While you would want to enjoy all the benefits of living in a tiny house, you still want your home to be attractive and pleasant. You want it to be comfortable, durable, and eco-friendly too. The good news is that you don’t have to forgo style and architectural appeal when you opt to downsize to tiny houses.
We at Tiny Homes of Lake Norman are a leading company in the industry and offer some of the most uniquely built tiny houses for our clients. We have a range of basic and premier tiny houses to choose from and offer various design styling, layout, and configuration options. Our company recognizes that every homeowner will have specific ideas of how their compact home should be.
Range of Tiny Home Models
As a credible and well-established tiny home dealer, we cater to these specific needs and work with you to ensure that your dream tiny home is as stunning, practical, and affordable as you want it to be. We offer everything from tiny premier homes, with all the bells and whistles to tiny houses on wheels or tiny home lots for rent if that is what you are looking for. Here we look at some stunning new small home designs and architectural concepts:
1. Modern Chic
This concept for a modern-looking tiny house is artistic and practical all at once. It feature’s:
- A combination of black aluminum and cedar becomes the perfect façade for stylish tiny homes.
- The house itself has a great open layout with well-planned areas for optimal usage. It proves that downsizing doesn’t mean compromising on functionality and style.
- A ridge-roof with asymmetric styling adds to the interior ceiling space.
- Natural timber finishes and whitewashed walls lend a classic yet light look to the spaces.
- It comes with perfect insulation that includes wood fibers, hemp, and linen, keeping the interiors comfortable throughout the year.
- A waterproof coating on the exterior walls means you can live in this home on wheels in any location.
2. Cabin-Style House on Wheels
This is one the most charming tiny houses’ style, and here we look at what it’s all about:
- This type of structure is designed to fit in perfectly with its surroundings and makes downsizing look good. It is a classic camper van design with a modern twist.
- Since it has wheels, you can take it to any location you like making it a flexible and functional house perfect for simple living.
- This tiny home has only the necessary things- comfortable indoor spaces with varying ceiling heights.
- The use of reflective materials and large windows add to the illusion of space so that you can enjoy expansiveness in a compact area.
- When you buy tiny homes, you don’t want to forgo basic amenities, and with a well-planned structure designed by credible builders, you don’t have to.
- If you prefer design upgrades with off-grid elements, the designers can work with you and offer customized solutions.
- Its compact size makes it perfect for moving around and parking in a location that suits your fancy.
3. Wood and Steel Tiny Home
Tiny homes are all about adaptability and design ingenuity. Skilled designers use their expertise and creativity to design the perfect tiny home that can look great in any setting. The salient features of this structure include:
- This wood and steel tiny house has rollable walls that can be opened up using ropes and pulleys.
- Once the walls roll up, it removes the boundaries between the interior and exterior spaces.
- You can choose the configurations you want and fit everything from a bedroom, kitchenette, and lounge to a bathroom as well as a small workspace.
- You can select the finishes you like for the ultimate, comfortable tiny home.
- Rainwater recovery systems, grey water storage & treatment mechanisms, battery storage, and solar panels are the features you can include to create this eco-friendly tiny house.
- Another unique feature of this home is a perfectly designed circular roof terrace space, accessible through a hatch affixed in the ceiling.
Custom Designed Premier Tiny Homes in North Carolina
These are just some of the attractive tiny home models you can choose from. As mentioned earlier, when you have specific ideas about how you want your house to be, you need to work with a credible and experienced tiny home company like us. We are a reputable and innovative operator offering the best solutions for your needs. While there are many tiny home builders in the region, we go the extra mile to ensure you get the type of house that will provide you with the comfort and functionality you need.
Since we have many different tiny home park models, you are sure to find something that suits your needs. We use the best materials and craftsmanship in our work, ensuring you get high-quality tiny homes. We include various amenities and elements, and you can pick the features you want for a truly customized one. We work systematically and complete the tiny home construction within the promised timeframe.
For more information about building types of tiny houses such as premier tiny homes, mountain tiny homes in NC, call Tiny Homes of Lake Norman on this number- 704-489-6033. Alternatively, request a Free Quote, and one of our experts will contact you shortly to discuss your requirements. We will ensure you get the tiny house of your dreams at a price that will make you smile.